Proper Dance Attire
GIRLS: Ages 3 - 5 Pre-Ballet, Tap, Jazz
Pink leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, black tap shoes, hair in a bun.
GIRLS: Ages 6 - 7 Primary Ballet, Tap, Jazz
Black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, black tap shoes, hair in a bun.
- Cover-ups must be worn to & from all class
- All dancers must wear a leotard for all classes.
- Hair must be secured away from face and in a bun for all ballet classes.
BOYS: All ages
GIRLS: Ages 8 & up
hair in a secure bun, black leotard, pink tights, pink ballet slippers, pink elastic band at waist (provided by studio)
black leotard, suntan tights, black tap shoes
black leotard, suntan tights, tan jazz shoes, ballet shoes (6 & 7 year olds)
black leotard, footless or transition suntan tights
- Black dance shorts, jazz pants, or leggings may be worn over tights in tap, jazz, & modern but NOT in ballet.
- T-shirts and gym shorts should NOT be worn in ANY class, including Performance Company