1. Returning students MUST fill out and send in the registration form making sure to indicate if they are participating in the recital and for which class. Send your payment to Pam Brushwood as soon as possible to 1114 Old Louisa Road, Gordonsville, VA 22942. REMEMBER TO POST-DATE YOUR CHECK FOR JANUARY 1, 2018. If you plan to pay with a credit card NOTE IT ON THE FORM.
2. Beginning Monday, November 13, 2017, and before December 14, 2017, returning students should go to our website and click the link to “Winter 2018”, scroll down to “ONLINE Registration," log in with your email that Pam has on file and your password. Register you dancer into the classes of your choice.
3. If you are not returning, please put your name, your dancer’s name and “Not returning” on the form and leave it for Pam. OR send Pam an email to let her know so she does not bill you for costumes or tuition.
4. Reminder: you must return the hard copy of your registration/recital form so that Pam has your information about recital and your liability release in writing.
5. "New Students" can call Pam at 540-832-3928 to get on the waiting list for classes, and will be accepted into classes if space is available on the morning of December 15th. Please call for more information.
NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR WINTER CLASSES IF THEY STILL OWE FOR FALL SEMESTER.
All Costumes need to be paid in full no later than January 13, 2018. You will receive a separate invoice for costumes. If you paid a registration fee in September you DO NOT pay it again. Rehearsal fees will NOT BE DUE UNTIL due April 1st (but will be billed in January). Once billed you can pay ahead of time if they wish.
Recital will be June 2nd. This was the only date available for us for Fluvanna County High School as their graduation is Memorial Day weekend, and they had no other dates available in May. Dress Rehearsal will be Friday, June 1st .
* Studio Location: 108 Faulconer Street Gordonsville, VA 22942 * Studio Phone:540.832.5220 * Home Office 540.832.3928 *